You can make bulk action and can disable and remove a publisher from the campaign easily, all the disabled publisher tracking link will be redirected to Global Fall Back URL
Disable Tracking Link From Campaign
- Case 1: When you check BOX which says “Also Disable/Enable tracking links when Removing/Approving access” and remove a publisher from the Approved List and click Save, It Will remove campaign Access and Disable Publisher Tracking Link.
- Case 2: When you check BOX which says “Also Disable/Enable tracking links when Removing/Approving access” and Approve a publisher from the Pending List and click Save, It Will Enable campaign Access and Enable the Publisher Tracking Link.
- Case 3: If you Remove the Publisher From the approved list and save it, then it will only remove the access from the campaign and doesn’t disable the Publisher Tracking Link
Bulk Disable Publisher Tracking Link
Go To Campaign from side menu > Get into Tracking Link Option.
Here you can Filter the Tracking Link Based on
- Campaign – List of the campaign for which Tracking links of the different publisher are active/inactive.
- Publisher – List of the Publisher whose tracking link are active/inactive on different offers.
- Status – Which link are active and which are inactive
- Link – In this, if you don’t have info of Campaign and Publisher but you have publisher tracking link, Then you can search that and can access information and status of that tracking link.
To Disable/Enable tracking Link just click on Disable or Activate as per need.
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com