Trackier provides you an option to whitelist or Blacklist the source based on the performance. This will help you to optimize the campaign and maintain the right CR and other KPI which are needed.
To set the source to allow/deny rule get inside Restriction and targeting of the particular campaign.
inside that click on +New Targeting Rule
Source Whitelist And Blacklist
You can bulk whitelist and blacklist as per need, simply select the variable as SOURCE in targeting, select LOGIC and add the value
Allow – Whitelist
Deny – Blacklist
- Rule Block Name – Any name to identify the block
- Rule Block Condition – Select from AND/OR Condition, when you want to add multiple rules which depend on the previous rule.
- Publisher – Select the publisher on which rule needs to be set, you can select a bunch of publishers as well.
- Exclude Publisher – Type the name of the publisher who you want to get excluded from the targeting.
- Fallback URL – Enter the fallback URL where you want to redirect traffic if this particular targeting fails.
- Fallback Campaign – Enter the fallback campaign where you want to redirect traffic if this particular targeting fails.
- Variable – Search and Select SOURCE.
- Logic – is to allow/deny the traffic if the rule block condition is true or block if false.
- Condition – Enter the condition you want to set to block or to allow the source
- Matches: when the exact value matches it block/allow the source
- Start With: when value starts with a certain pattern. (eg All the source starts with 32_ will be blocked)
- End With: when value ends with a certain pattern. (eg All the source ends with _ 32 will be blocked)
- Empty: Value in Source is empty you can allow/deny traffic.
- Value – Source value that you want to block
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org