This guide explains on getting started with Trackier Network API for Trackier admin accounts. If you are looking for Publisher API access refer to this article
The Trackier REST API allows developers to access and integrate the functionality of Trackier with other applications. Some example API methods include retrieving campaigns, publishers, advertisers, capturing conversions, and retrieving payouts and revenue reports.
To enable API access in your account go to Customize from top navbar and select API access option enabled.
- In order to use the API, your network must be on the Agency/Enterprise pricing plan or a Dedicated solution.
- All networks require an API Key, which is a randomly generated string unique to your network.
- IP address making request must have been submitted to the whitelist for API access.
Creating an API Key
API keys can be created from within the application or you can talk to your account manager to get API key:
- Log into the network panel and go to Integrate from top right navbar, and click on the “API” tab.
- If you don’t already have an API Key there will be a notice with a link to create one. Once you’ve created one, the page will display your private API Key.
- You can also talk to your Account Manager about creating and obtaining your API Key
Whitelist IP Address
IP addresses can be whitelisted in the application: Hover over the Support tab in the Navigation Bar and click on the API link from the drop-down. There will be a box underneath your API Key to submit an IP address to the whitelist. Additional IP addresses can be added to the whitelist using the API method.
Networks are limited based on accounts
- AGENCY Plan – 5 API calls per second.
- ENTERPRISE – 120 API Calls per second
If you require a higher limit, please contact your account manager.
Making a Request
Your Network’s API Key is used to authenticate requests through the API. Every API request must have a valid API Key. When making an API Request, use your API Key as header request with parameter X-Api-Key.
Example: Getting Active Campaigns List
STEP I: Get your API key
STEP II: See documentation for endpoints, for our case, it is “/affiliate/campaigns”
In case you have any issue please mail us at email@example.com