Finally, Team Trackier brought you Fraud Solutions (Not included In trackier Plan). Now establish one of the most reliable fraud detection solutions that can be easy to use and efficient. This will help the network to create a different rule and cancel that conversion coming as a fraud. This will surely help you all to maximize the profit.
Parameter that you can keep a check, with this Feature are:
- DataCenter Traffic Block
- Proxy Traffic Block
- Blacklist IP Block
- Unknown Device Block
- CTIT Rules
Rules to Detect Fraud And There Use Case
DataCenter Traffic Block
We maintain a database of data center IP address (like AWS, GCP, etc) ranges since many bot networks will use data centers to create or proxy traffic, and through this, you can block that and even track that which publisher is sending fraud traffic. For example, a session from within Amazon’s AWS data center address block is unlikely to be valid.
Proxy Traffic Block
These are the list of Proxy Type we can detect and can block the IP addresses associated with these Proxy type. We maintain a real-time database of public web proxies so we can detect sessions from them. So that no proxy traffic conversion get validated.
Blacklist IP Block
In this, all the blacklisted IP by the different ISP blocking all Conversion from IP address known to perpetrate fraud, as well as anonymous IP addresses.
Unknown Device Block
In this all the crawler, emulator type device are blocked, we maintain the patter and accordingly block the conversion from this type of traffic.
Click To Instal Time or say Conversion Time, So this helps you in case a bot is filling the form or install an APK, so you can set time and if the conversion is less than the time set then that conversion and goal associated with that click id will get canceled.
How To Set The Rule
- Name Here you can Put the name of the Rules you are creating
- Campaigns Here select the Campaign on which rule needs to be set, if none is set then all the campaign are included
- Exclude Campaigns Here select the Campaign that you want to exclude from the Rule
- Publishers Here select the Publisher on which rule needs to be set, if none is set then all the Publisher are included
- Exclude Publishers Here select the Publisher that you want to exclude from the Rule
- DataCenter Traffic Block Check yes if you want to append this Rule and Mark Conversion In “Rejected” State.
- Proxy Traffic Block Check yes if you want to append this Rule and Mark Conversion In “Rejected” State.
- Blacklist IP Block Check yes if you want to append this Rule and Mark Conversion In “Rejected” State.
- Unknown Device Block Check yes if you want to append this Rule and Mark Conversion In “Rejected” State.
- CTIT Rules
- Goal Select the Goal of the campaign on which CTIT need to be implemented.
- Condition > or < condition of time
- Time Set time for which conversion is > or < will cancled accordingly.
Once the rule is set up, through this page you can check edit and Remove the Rule as per need.
In case you have any issue please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org